Ozone therapy is treatment with ozone gas. Due to its strong anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and antioxidant properties ozone gas is used to treat a wide range of diseases. The therapy is carried out in an auto-haematological way: a small amount of the patient’s blood is saturated with ozone gas and injected intravenously.
The therapy is used to treat:
- Oncological treatment (activates the immune system, stops the growth and reproduction of cancer cells)
- Chronic inflammation of joints or muscles, pain relief
- Treatment of diseases caused by micro-organisms (ozone gas kills bacteria, viruses, protozoa and therefore helps fight fungal skin infections, ulcers, etc.)
- Treatment of skin diseases (helps to successfully treat diseases such as herpes, acne, eczema)
- Disinfection of wounds and faster healing
- Preventive treatments (ozone therapy activates brain activity and makes you more energetic)
- Beauty treatments (ozone therapy stimulates nail and hair growth, improves blood circulation, stops skin ageing processes and makes the skin look shiny and bright).
Prices for ozone therapy services
1. Ozone therapy
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have